23rd Matriculation Ceremony of Metallurgical Training Institute was held on 28th July, 2017 at the Institute's 2000 capacity Auditorium.
The Dir./CEO Rev. Olabode D. Fakuade, welcomed all with great pleasure and thanked the Almighty God for the 23rd matriculation ceremony of Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha. He said that the matriculating students will undergo the procedural induction that qualifies them to become the bonafide students of this Institute. This will accord them the opportunity to adapt; learn and contribute positively to technological development.
Dir./CEO Rev Fakuade O.D
It is a well known fact that a well-trained middle level technical manpower is the retaining wall of any nation's technological advancement and M.T.I is very dedicated in blending science and technology in order to produce specialists for the nation's industrialization. To realize this goal, the Institute offers a three (3) year modular practical training programme in the following courses:
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
- Industrial Electrics Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering
- Steel fabrication and Welding Engineering
- Heavy Mobile Equipment Maintenance Engineering
- Industrial Metallurgy and Foundry Engineering
Moreso, The Head of Training in his address said that Metallurgical Training Institute has some products to sell, and ready to partner with all stake holders for better technological development, because MTI has a well thought out programme that is coordinated, designed and being gracious executed.
Head of Trainig Obi, E.K.M
According to him, many products of tertiary institutions could not secure jobs for they are mainly unemployable hands, because the educational system...
Highlights of the occasion
SUG President HOD Basic Eng. Course MTI Igwe's with Dir./CEO SUG officials with Dir./CEO MTI Staff
COMMITTEE MEMBERS ARE
1. UGHAMADU, M.C. (MRS.) CHAIR PERSON
2. MR. EKPADI, VICTOR MEMBER
3. EMELOBE CHIDI MEMBER
4. ANYANWU, G. S. (MRS.) MEMBER/SECRETARY
5. MR. AJAMOLAYA, F. J. MEMBER
6. MR. OLAMIDE, OGUNNIYI MEMBER
7. MR. ONYENECHEREM GENESIS M. MEMBER
The venue of the 23rd Matriculation scheduled to hold on 28th July, 2017 is the Institute's Auditorium.